The northern-most and north-western-most land mass, connected to the main continent at a point directly north of Balton.
Its contains a diverse geography of lakes, mountains, and forests.
The most prominently populated areas are:
- located north of Balton
- consisting of several small towns
- largely self-sustaining
- intermittent commerce exists with Balton
- fluctuating with frequent trade disagreements – a recently overdue trade envoy from Balton has sparked rumors of foul play on the part of the Lake men, a probably hypothesis given reports of increasingly hostile interactions in previous months.
- north of Lake towns
- little more than the fact of their presence is known about the elves
- they rarely are seen by the Lake men.
Specific places of interest:
|Location||Primary Inhabitants||Primary Characteristics|
|Euquapo Divide||Mountain range|
|Needle Falls||Human||Lake town|